322728772_505753564991216_6991388340706277094_n.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Too late. He's rolling now. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
@Browning Slayer are you gonna be watching the game at home or “hunting”?

He's got a TV and an antenna at deer camp. Cell phone service too so there will be no escaping him tomorrow evening. Looking forward to his posts 12 Bud Lights into the game tomorrow night.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member
A certain buckeye fan on here said the DAWGS haven't faced this kind of talent before. Did anyone catch Tennessee whippin' up on Clemson? Does anyone think Tennessee isn't as talented offensively as TSU? Does anyone remember what we did to Tennessee?

Yea, To(overated)su gonna find out tonight!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
A certain buckeye fan on here said the DAWGS haven't faced this kind of talent before. Did anyone catch Tennessee whippin' up on Clemson? Does anyone think Tennessee isn't as talented offensively as TSU? Does anyone remember what we did to Tennessee?

Yea, To(overated)su gonna find out tonight!

Oh the horrors of selective amnesia. :bounce:

greendawg

I'm sorry if this game goes bad folks. I got up this morning and grabbed a grey long sleeve tee-shirt in the dark, and it is one of my Georgia shirts. The last time I wore Dawg attire on game day, the Dawgs lost. TOSU scares me the way their WR's can catch, and I think Ringo will get a ton of balls thrown to his side tonight.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm sorry if this game goes bad folks. I got up this morning and grabbed a grey long sleeve tee-shirt in the dark, and it is one of my Georgia shirts. The last time I wore Dawg attire on game day, the Dawgs lost. TOSU scares me the way their WR's can catch, and I think Ringo will get a ton of balls thrown to his side tonight.
Ain’t skurred ain’t worried about Ringo. We GON conquer.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If I remember correctly Ringo had a pick 6 for the win last year. Against a very good QB.
When he gets “burned” (so called) it’s usually because somebody else didn’t do their job.

Shadow11

I just saw that os coach on tv. I don't even know his name, but I'd like to know how he got his beard that color. I'm fine with my gray beard, but I'm thinking about other things. Ideas?