tosu vs UGA DAWGS

bullgator

I agree with you about Bennett. There isn’t anyone more deserving, but the dawgs haven’t faced a team as good as the buckeyes. tUGA defense hasn’t seen receivers and a QB like the bucks. tOSU still has some dynamic running backs, even with Henderson injured. I think it’s going to be a lot closer than what most of you dawg fans think
Didn’t you say the same thing before y’all played Michigan?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Just read an article saying an unknown camera was found and removed in the dome just prior to the buckeyes practice this week

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

Duff

If the Dawgs that played Oregon, The mustard chunkers, and lsu show up, Dawgs win.

If the Dawgs that played Mizz and Kent St show up, Dawgs lose

Anywhere in between and it should be a good game

I think Kirby does a bunch of cussing on Saturday and has the good guys ready to roll

MudDucker

Staff member
Just read an article saying an unknown camera was found and removed in the dome just prior to the buckeyes practice this week

Yea, that was a buckeye homer trying to start something. The camera belonged to the dome, had been there a long time, but when the buckies saw it and whined, they removed it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yea, that was a buckeye homer trying to start something. The camera belonged to the dome, had been there a long time, but when the buckies saw it and whined, they removed it.

I'm not exactly sure what the camera would have revealed at a pregame practice. Every Dawg that will suit up has watched the game films of every tOSU game this season and they already know what tOSU is going to try and do because we have a good coach who knows both our weaknesses and their strengths. He's got a good D coordinator too who has already schemed out the D.

They are going to pick on our D backs. No surprise there. It might work once or twice but who thinks they are going to keep Jalen Carter from picking up Stroud a half dozen times? And Ringo is a lot better than folks give him credit for. tOSU sure isn't going to run against us.

tOSU is a pretty good football team. We're just a better football team on both sides of the ball.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
We're just a better football team on both sides of the ball.
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

321930912_850279626294380_2622769742428429940_n.jpg