Done with the Dawgs.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Is there an 18 page thread off butt hurt because it it? Seems the butt hurt cream needs to be given to some folks in this thread not me.
You own the market on the cream!

Browning Slayer

Dis thred has went full moron.
Not full moron like Auburn giving Gus an extension and turning around and firing him.
Barners are straight up full morons!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Every American if they perceive injustices have a right to peacefully protest said injustice! Young impressionable men and women support things that they do not understand fully! I respect their right on their own time to support things they deem important. What I hate is players who bring these protest into our midst in the middle of these sporting events. In the NFL, that is acceptable behavior because the NFL makes millions on these players back. So they aren’t rocking the boat for profits. I can’t support gun rights or anything else on my job! No one should be allowed to do so! So I don’t support the NFL as a result!

I do support UGA because I love GA and always have. If public protest in these games were to get out of hand, I would have to rethink it.

For now, I still say go Dawgs!

Browning Slayer

5weeq2.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Now how did I know it was Throwback who bumped this thread????

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Explain to me again why y'alls lives revolve around this crap?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well, kinda like you living in the mountains of N.C. and complaining about all the snow. It's just how we or I was raised. Be a DIXIE DAWG till the day I die.
GO DAWGS!
You tell him, Dawg sista! Him being from North Carolina, it's easy to understand why he don't like football. What team up yonder is worth a cuss to root for? Tar heels? Wolfpack? Bawawawawawa! :bounce:

And just for you @NCHillbilly ...

GO DAWGS!!! :fine:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
They crazy ain't they Hillbilly?:bounce:
I definitely don't wrap my life around it. But I like watching it with my family and I like talking about it on here. The same could be asked about knapping stone, playing golf, mechanicing for fun, whatever. I, in my life, have a great balance of work, family, hunting, fishing, football, other hobbies, and other necessities to live live.