Double Bull Surround View Blind

TurkeyKiller12

I'm looking for a decent blind. Would like a double bull but just ain't too keen on this surround view deal. Who has used it and what are the pros and cons?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I wouldn’t buy another without at least 50%ish being see through. Being able to see out and them not see in? No brainer. Silent Window openings a must though too.

Dupree

I’ve always thought the surround view was cool. Never hunted from one. Ordered a knock off on Amazon today to see if it’s worth the $140 before ordering more.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’ve always thought the surround view was cool. Never hunted from one. Ordered a knock off on Amazon today to see if it’s worth the $140 before ordering more.
EGGSACTLY! I haven’t ordered one yet, but this^^^ if I did. I like the ones that just have the upper half see thru. I’m wondering is that what you got Dupree? Price point sounds about right.

TurkeyKiller12

I wonder about the not being able to see in if the lighting was just right. Also and I know this is stupid but how much more of your scent is getting out with all of the small holes? I know my scent isn't truly staying contained in a normal blind but it has to help some.

tell sackett

:hair:For that price I'll stick with my Rhino 200's.

bilgerat

Senior
I have a TIdewe 270 see thru,, I think i paid 149 for it, its has 270-degree view so one portion of the back is normal camo blind material, Real easy to set up , I really like it.
HuntingBlind_2.jpg

Dub

I have a TIdewe 270 see thru,, I think i paid 149 for it, its has 270-degree view so one portion of the back is normal camo blind material, Real easy to set up , I really like it.
HuntingBlind_2.jpg

I like the looks of that one.

Quick set up ???

tell sackett

I don’t want to derail, but since Tidewe was mentioned about3 years ago I got a Tidewe trail cam for Father’s Day. When I first saw it my reaction was “Tidewe? Never heard of it”, but it’s been a good camera.
Now, back to our regular programming.

ssramage

I have the surround view stake out blind that we use for turkey hunting. I wouldn't hesitate to use one of the big ones. Mine is awesome.

I don’t want to derail, but since Tidewe was mentioned about3 years ago I got a Tidewe trail cam for Father’s Day. When I first saw it my reaction was “Tidewe? Never heard of it”, but it’s been a good camera.
Now, back to our regular programming.
Havent tried one them. Have some tacos waiting for deployment based off folks here who have had good luck with them and also 2 TACTACAM reveal x same deal folks on here raves about them so far I like the reveal . Haven’t put out tasco’s yet

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I have DB 180. Super nice blind. Don't care for the camo color on it though.

shdw633

$132 and free shipping with code "HS17"

I may give one a try.
Thanks for the heads up, I just bought one.

Reactions: Dub

bilgerat

Senior
the tidewe is real easy to set up, takes maybe 3 mins. plenty of room too. the visibility is not quite as good as the ad photo shows but still aint bad. The windows have cool horizonal elastic cords sewed into the center hem that have slides on each end which makes it very quiet to open, Ill set mine up in the yard in a few and share some pics

Last edited:

Latest posts