Double Peek

olcaptain

Good morning!
Are you ready for a DOUBLE PEEK? Well, here goes. Knowing that Tuesday afternoon would be the last chance to paddle up and check our cameras, Annie, Gage, and I loaded up the boat with a bit less than 500 lbs of enthusiasm. Not only did we enjoy the task but we pulled a couple of our best Coyote and Beaver photos ever!
And soon thereafter I had to push in the clutch and get ready for my total knee replacement which occurred yesterday morning! Ramona, our precious daughter Lauren and the OC arrived at Ortho Georgia in Macon around 6:30 AM. By 2:00 PM I had already walked around the Nurses Station with a walker and being drunker than Cooter Brown they loaded my big self in the back of the Explorer and we headed home!
As I write this please note that my pain block shots haven't worn off but I had a relatively good night. Instead of the Percocet that made me crazy last March with my right knee, we are trying Hydrocodone this time.
In closing, I have my 1st PT appointment this afternoon with my good buddy Chris at ProMotion PT in Greensboro. Folks, the Ol Captain may be down for a bit but by no means is he out. Stay tuned and may God bless you all for loving me.0346807F-8330-49AF-822D-55772D4A11EB.jpeg95B33A1F-E12F-4991-BA06-54D0E03F954D.jpeg2376088E-E1CE-4392-B4C1-494FC1399D58.jpeg8FE5BDB0-784F-42B5-8809-FA79104D33E2.jpeg8B500D33-A136-43A7-8231-276719540749.jpeg5C4DA86D-4CA0-4873-A816-05386DD71DEE.jpeg

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Do everything that Chris tells you to do. It will make the results much better for you. My wife has had both knees done now. She complained some but did the therapy religiously and continued it long after the official sessions ended. A year down the road she is very happy with how her life has changed for the better.

marshallknight

Yes sir! Glad everything went well! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

olcaptain

Do everything that Chris tells you to do. It will make the results much better for you. My wife has had both knees done now. She complained some but did the therapy religiously and continued it long after the official sessions ended. A year down the road she is very happy with how her life has changed for the better.
I had the right one done last March. Chris is a Keeper!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
olcaptain,

Thank You for sharing this update and just by looking at your photos etc, you have put a big smile on my face this morning.

I'm know that somewhere in your repertoire, you have the awesome ability to share your "world of Crooked Creek" while including lots of photos and words of encouragement to all of us as well.

It is great to see that you are recovering well. I surely look forward to you being able to continue to share your beautiful outdoor world including all of the outdoor critters with all of us.

tjchurch

Prayers for you Ol Captain. It appears Annie has adjusted well to life on the Creek.

bullgator

It won’t be long before the critters at the creek have trail cameras up looking for you.

Latest posts