Dove quota results

Deerhead

Thanks - Just checked my account. I am in! 1st hunt Rum Creek Every other year is a long wait to shoot at dove bombing, high flying, fast darting dove... But I would not miss it...

Last edited:

joshsmallwood1

London Farms VPA. I have never been up there so I believe some scouting is in order. If anyone has shot there, is it well run?

I shot there two years ago, but I sat all day, Not much shooting. Hope it’s better for you though.
I got picked for pine log. Anyone shot there? Sunflowers looked good about 3 weeks ago.

Alexander second hunt. What is the protocol for the quota dove hunts? Get out super early and stake a spot or does everyone enter the field at the same time?

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Alexander second hunt. What is the protocol for the quota dove hunts? Get out super early and stake a spot or does everyone enter the field at the same time?
Get there early. Put a bucket at the gate. Wait till ten. Go out and put ur stuff where u want to hunt. Then sit there and ward off others wanting ur spot or go back and sit in the ac to come back at noon and find someone sitting 10 ft from you

Get there early. Put a bucket at the gate. Wait till ten. Go out and put ur stuff where u want to hunt. Then sit there and ward off others wanting ur spot or go back and sit in the ac to come back at noon and find someone sitting 10 ft from you
I go to a public field every few years. Thats usually about how long it takes for me to forget how hot it is in September at noon in a dove field. It will be fun even in the misery! Good luck everybody.

Bummed. Not picked. If anybody wants to divulge how many points they had to use to get a certain hunt, I'd be interested. Thanks in advance.

I used 1 point and requested DiLane and Alexander hunts. Guess that wasn't enough.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I didn't get picked, had two points. Think last year 100% of folks with 2 got picked for this particular hunt. So, Ill have 3 next year and will prolly just try to get in on the one point hunts for the next few years.