Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
No hugging, no "honey, sweetheart, sugar" etc. but the funniest quote in the presentation was "Don't get your honey where you make your money"................... :rofl:
The way I heard the line was 'Don't dip you pen in the company ink.'

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Can't remember if I have already said it so forgive me if so.

This dang dog is going crazy I think. Last Friday afternoon while at our daughter's house he started snatching his head around like catching a fly. I did see a couple lil fruit flies around the trashcan once so I thought that was it.

We get home to our house and he is still doing it :huh: There is nothing there for him to be snapping at. He will dang near turn a flip at times. It's not constant but still does it.

Anyone ever had a dog do this?
Seizures of some sort:huh:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Google is your friend.
It is also known as fly-biting syndrome, hallucinatory behavior, or sudden onset aggression. Fly-catching syndrome can be a symptom of an underlying neurological condition, such as epilepsy or a brain tumor. During an episode, the dog may suddenly snap in the air as if attempting to catch an imaginary fly or insect.

Core Lokt

Google is your friend.
It is also known as fly-biting syndrome, hallucinatory behavior, or sudden onset aggression. Fly-catching syndrome can be a symptom of an underlying neurological condition, such as epilepsy or a brain tumor. During an episode, the dog may suddenly snap in the air as if attempting to catch an imaginary fly or insect.
Just called and talked to the vet and he said not to worry about it now. Puppies will start doing this. I mentioned what you posted and he said that is mostly with mature dogs. We'll see...

Thanks!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Just called and talked to the vet and he said not to worry about it now. Puppies will start doing this. I mentioned what you posted and he said that is mostly with mature dogs. We'll see...

Thanks!
GREAT news. Google can also be your enemy. I don't use it for my health issues. Lawd, I'd already be dead.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
GREAT news. Google can also be your enemy. I don't use it for my health issues. Lawd, I'd already be dead.
When the doc orders a new med don’t Google them side effects. You’ll never take the med if you do. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.