drivelers moving on to #431

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My garden was to hard to till. Bout beat my shoulders to def. GONna put water sprinkler on it today to see if that will soften it up enough to get a cover crop in.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Thanks for the well wishes.

It helped that my Daughter and SIL had finally gotten their new freezer this past week after waiting for nearly a year to find one. They had visited me late Saturday afternoon and took back about 50 lbs of frozen venison (vacuumed sealed at - 15°F) from my last years buck. We are all happy now !!!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, all. Got a little precip falling out here. Not enough to wet the pavement, but at least its something.

Back on the treadmill for another 5 days.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning, all. Got a little precip falling out here. Not enough to wet the pavement, but at least its something.

Back on the treadmill for another 5 days.

morning dw

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Anyone else having server issues in the PM inbox? I keep getting the repeated message every time I click in there and it won't let me change the message and post the new one. Yes I have cleared cookies and everything else I can think of to try.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Yep. I posted once and got the "Oops, something went wrong" error message. Went back in there a couple minutes later, and my post was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.