Drivelers out there....Driveler #306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Mernin............retirement party day, gotta run...............
Oh, none of my family's property was harmed yesterday, but what I saw on the news was that 8 homes were demolished & unlivable......... BUT no loss of life, P.T.L.!!::;

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
:biggrin2:Mernin............retirement party day, gotta run...............
Oh, none of my family's property was harmed yesterday, but what I saw on the news was that 8 homes were demolished & unlivable......... BUT no loss of life, P.T.L.!!::;

I hate it for the families involved, but glad no one was hurt.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
This CLAN that lives in North Augusta, S.C. is one of the largest in the country and they are one of the most corrupt ones as well as they can steal the "tick" out of clock and it will never miss a beat. 90 percent of them live is absolute huge mansions and the other 10 percent live in mobile homes further back away from these mansions. When they build these mansions, each one sits there FOR A 0NE YEAR PERIOD with tin foil over every door and window because this supposedly wards off the evil spirits as such before any of them moves into them. They also marry off their daughters as young as 10-12 years old according to documentary about this CLAN. These young girls also wear enough make-up to make them look like 21-25 year olds as well.

They have murdered their own relatives of which they had taken out multi-million dollar insurance policies on. When those relatives of those didn't die soon enough, they actually murdered them instead to collect that money. One big case such as this has been in the news for about a year now and several of them have gone to prison as a result. The government has confiscated probably more than 50 very expensive vehicles that has basically been stolen as such too. One lady had a "LOCK" on writing technically fake millions and millions of dollars insurance policies in these schemes and she was also convicted recently. Her entire clientale were Gypsies and she had also profited rather well as such. They also collected million of dollars worth of "food stamps" illegally as well.

ALSO WHEN THE SHERIFF SHOWS UP TO SERVE AN ARREST WARRANT FOR "JOE BLOW"...WELL THERE ARE 122 "JOE BLOWS" WITH EXACTLY THE SAME NAME AS ALL OF THE REST SO WHICH ONE DO THEY ARREST ????

There is ONLY ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THESE SO CALLED "IRISH TRAVELERS"....A BLIND PERSON COULD SPOT THEM A MILE AWAY BECAUSE OF THE FEMALE'S "POOF" HAIR STYLES AND 4 POUNDS OF MAKE-UP !!!!!

Many years ago, one of them broke into my Mother's house in the country in Lincoln County really early one Saturday morning. He broke into the back door and then he came into my Mother's bedroom and she was still in bed BUT she grabbed my late Fathers semi-automatic 22 rifle and told him that she would shoot him. He ran like crazy and thankfully, they caught this same guy along with several more about 3 hours later as they were all trying to break into people houses that day etc. A bunch of them went to jail for that one day deal.
We've got the same mansions here, they're just scattered around the county. The local "head of the clan" (Bobby Jones), lives about 3 miles from me. And yeah, I know what you mean about the girls, I near got killed for chatting in the Dairy Queen with Bobby's oldest daughter with out knowing who she was when I was 16. If it hadn't been for my family out numbering them in this county I'd never seen 17. I was told in no uncertain terms that I best not even look in her direction again.

Cmp1

BANNED
We've got the same mansions here, they're just scattered around the county. The local "head of the clan" (Bobby Jones), lives about 3 miles from me. And yeah, I know what you mean about the girls, I near got killed for chatting in the Dairy Queen with Bobby's oldest daughter with out knowing who she was when I was 16. If it hadn't been for my family out numbering them in this county I'd never seen 17. I was told in no uncertain terms that I best not even look in her direction again.
Wow,,,,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
? ? ? ?,,,,good Lord,,,,
My t-mo is showing 34* at 11:12am.
Looks like somebody needs to start thinking up a title for a fresh one.

Status
Not open for further replies.