Drivelers say the days get sweeter #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

Floating around in the pool a bit and having a very cold beer.
That's where I was until somebody decided they wanted to have a woman day and argue for a couple hours.
I tried my best for a while until I hit The Point.
That's all I can do.
I'm not sure what even happened???
I know what's fixing to happen though. Loading the cooler now. Still got on my trunks. :D

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That's where I was until somebody decided they wanted to have a woman day and argue for a couple hours.
That's all I can do.
I know what's fixing to happen though. Loading the cooler now. Still got on my trunks. :D
As bad as I hate to say it, that 3ft. x 16ft. pool I saw at Sam's for $300.00 the other day is start'n to sound good.... now that I've got the garage cleaned out.... only place on the property flat enough.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
That's all I can do.
I don't quit nuth'n for no woman... :bounce:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
As bad as I hate to say it, that 3ft. x 16ft. pool I saw at Sam's for $300.00 the other day is start'n to sound good.... now that I've got the garage cleaned out.... only place on the property flat enough.
You can do it!!!!
Shoot, I’ll help you put it up as long as I can float in it before the water warms up!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We got a pet graveyard in our back yard. Before we even started building H22 brought his dog up here to bury it. Last one was my precious Prissy girl. He said no more. It hurts too much.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
We have an above ground 28ft round pool that was here when we bought the house. I was going to rip it out till my grandsons told me no. I'm actually kind of glad I listened to them. It's had it's headaches, I've replaced the liner, sand filter and went through two pumps, but it's actually been very minimal on maintenance. I enjoy it now, everyone else has moved away.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
That's all I can do.

I think it was you that said a couple of threads back that there is a plentiful supply of wimmins, right ?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Went out to fill my water jugs for the garden so they could acclimate a bit before I pour them out and not shock my plants.. no real need to, by the time I was finished I was get'n to the water from the underground pipes and it was "nearly" as hot as come'n out of my water heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.