Driverlers #421 what’s that sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I won't say what I called them growing up.
Single wide, no a/c, windows open, little fan with 3 blue buttons going back and forth, 1 am, 127 degrees.
Weeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ...

Ahh the good old days.
I slept outside a lot growing up. Even slept in the creek on occasion. I was sho nuff country back in the day

trad bow

Put a wet rag over your face and enjoy. I will say the creek chubs fed all night which for a Woodsrunner like myself was a useful part of critter control

trad bow

Don’t know if Mama ever figured out I slept outside so much growing up. She grew up hard as the oldest child of twelve on a Wilcox county sharecropper ‘s farm she just couldn’t fathom why anyone would want to sleep outside when they had a bed and roof over one’s head

trad bow

Must be some dingleberry out at the golf courses on the lakes. Sirens going off in every direction and three loaded for bear fighter jets circling around overhead. Hope one of our brave pilots hasn’t gone down :unsure:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Garden is coming up pretty well. Last corn isn’t up yet , planted the 16th. Cucumbers,okra, and flowers doing good. Gourds need some water to germinate, they’ll come on up though don’t need coddling. First corn is 8inches or so high, planted April fools day.

trad bow

I’m waiting to celebrate tomorrow in case the Lord blesses us with rain being the crops are in the ground. Either way thank you my Lord for providing as you see needed

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I’m waiting to celebrate tomorrow in case the Lord blesses us with rain being the crops are in the ground. Either way thank you my Lord for providing as you see needed
I need to stick a few more seeds and a couple 4" basil plants in the ground this evening.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Garden is coming up pretty well. Last corn isn’t up yet , planted the 16th. Cucumbers,okra, and flowers doing good. Gourds need some water to germinate, they’ll come on up though don’t need coddling. First corn is 8inches or so high, planted April fools day.
Second look at second corn planting, it’s coming up also.
I’m still marveling at my studies of the cicadas. I’m planting a tree for my wife and at fourteen inches deep I’m still digging up cicadas. Unreal!!
View attachment 1301152
Chinese cicadas?

Status
Not open for further replies.