Early, Miller and Seminole counties SW Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havana Dude

I hate it when I see flags leaving when I approach a stand.

I almost changed stands, but 1) I figured there must be some deer nearby, duh. and 2) I was really just getting out and doing something. Figured what better way than to sit in the swamp. It was my fault, got there late from having to do Dad's Ambulance Service today:D

Swamprat

Swamprat
HD...Sad to say but I think you are on a first name basis with the folks at the hospital. They probably already have the forms pre printed with your info, they just ask you to sign and date.:D

My brother was the same way growing up, seems like he was in every week or so for stitches, slings, or shots.

You mentioned your daughter might have to wear the retainer for life, i thought after the braces came off it was needed for a year or so. Don't think I have ever seen one wear one longer than that, they might have had the life order but after a year give or take they were chunkin it.

Last edited:

Havana Dude

SR, it sure seems that way with her the last couple years. I really cannot convey on here how sweet of a child she is, then she has to deal with all this crap.

I'm kinda thinking the same thing about the retainers. I even asked them directly today, "how long does she have to wear this?" . They looked at me like I just fell off the turnup truck, and said"oh, for the rest of her life". I can tell ya this much, at 500 smackers for the pair, this will be the first and last set I buy. We'll see how long they last. I think the reason no one wears them for life is the 500 bucks it costs to replace.:hair:

I think I can rig up some bailing wire on them babies, and keep em in place just fine.:D:D

Havana Dude

HD...Sad to say but I think you are on a first name basis with the folks at the hospital. They probably already have the forms pre printed with your info, they just ask you to sign and date.:D

AND PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget that part!!!:bounce::bounce:

stealthman52

HD,I think you are on to em,you know why they want you to have a cleaning every 3 or 4 months?,that way if they see any inclusions,they tell the dentists,then you need some filling work,imagine that.
I got to where I clean my own teeth,and do not go to them unless I am in pain,dang sight cheaper.
As for ortho work,they got ya.......

Status
Not open for further replies.