Early Mother’s Day dinner

Hoss

Our youngest daughter came over with the grandkids. Her husband is out of town working and she didn’t want to spend Mother’s Day alone. Since she will be going home early tomorrow so we did a Mother’s Day dinner tonight. Ribeye steaks, corn on the cob, Mac and cheese, and garlic bread. Cooked the steaks, corn, and bread on the pellet grill. Turned out pretty tasty. Got a photo on the grill, but not on the plate.CD3962D5-D4E6-4088-9986-142AF0831D43.jpeg

slow motion

You done it right. Especially that last pic.

slow motion

You know how tough it has gotten to find a bottle of Buffalo Trace? Gotta drink it sparingly.
Haven't tried it brother. Need to though. Pretty smooth? Knob Creek is my go to.

Hoss

I like Knob Creek, Buffalo Creek is (was) a little less expensive. A good everyday drink that doesn’t break the bank. It’s on allocation pretty much everywhere I’ve tried to find it. Actually tonight is the first time I’ve had any in about 2 1/2 years. Laid off due to some health issues, those are pretty well in control and I decided I’ve got to enjoy some things along the way. This is one of them. I do like bourbon.

Last edited:

slow motion

I like Knob Creek, Buffalo Creek is (was) a little less expensive. A good everyday drink that doesn’t break the bank. It’s on allocation pretty much everywhere I’ve tried to find it. Actually tonight is the first time I’ve had any in about 2 1/2 years. Laid off due to some health issues, those are pretty well in control and I decided I’ve got to renjoy some things along the way. This is one of them. I do like bourbon.
Sorry to hear about your health issues brother. If I happen to find a bottle for myself will snag you one as well.

Hoss

I found one 1.5 liter a few weeks ago. I’m set for some time. Thanks for looking out for me. Just letting folks know it’s not easy to find right now.

pjciii

Our youngest daughter came over with the grandkids. Her husband is out of town working and she didn’t want to spend Mother’s Day alone. Since she will be going home early tomorrow so we did a Mother’s Day dinner tonight. Ribeye steaks, corn on the cob, Mac and cheese, and garlic bread. Cooked the steaks, corn, and bread on the pellet grill. Turned out pretty tasty. Got a photo on the grill, but not on the plate.View attachment 1150366

That is just a fine dinner. Then next dozing On the coach. Those are some big steaks.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't get much better than that!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Outstanding!!!!