Esox Rods ??

chris l

has anyone heard of esox fishing rods and if so is it worth the $$$ the co owner has been calling me about sponsorship and I was wanting feed back on anyone that has or knows anyone with a rod..
Thanks
Chris :huh: :huh:

Randall

I just looked at the website.

I would tell them to send you a rod to try out since you have never used one. They seem desperate to put people on their prostaff. My guess is that they will offer you rods at a discount to get you to sell them at shows. They will make money on the rods they sell you and then get free labor from you at the shows. I have had offers like this before. It just seems a little fishy to me that the website has more advertisement for how to join the prostaff than information on the rods themselves.

Lawnmowerman

Randall said:
I would tell them to send you a rod to try out since you have never used one. They seem desperate to put people on their prostaff. My guess is that they will offer you rods at a discount to get you to sell them at shows. They will make money on the rods they sell you and then get free labor from you at the shows. I have had offers like this before. It just seems a little fishy to me that the website has more advertisement for how to join the prostaff than information on the rods themselves.
Good Answer, Good Answer!!,, :flag: