Expect Disappointing Season For South Georgia

specialk

Or deer hunting in mid-december...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Say what? You talking wild turkeys?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Still, no matter what the evidence indicates, be ready for an incredible season! Mine will probably come crashing down as usual and I’ll get skunked again. But, I’ll be ready and having fun til time runs out! :rockon:

turkeykirk

Still, no matter what the evidence indicates, be ready for an incredible season! Mine will probably come crashing down as usual and I’ll get skunked again. But, I’ll be ready and having fun til time runs out! :rockon:
I’ll be in the woods no matter what enjoying my time left on Earth. Anything else is icing on the cake.

dhsnke

My best friend/hunting buddy for the last 35 years is having a peach sized tumor on his brain removed on the 13th of March. I am very sad he will not be with me opening day this year. Count your blessings for your health, family and friends. You never know when something can change your life forever.

Mexican Squealer

All this turkey crying is getting kinda weak…if you can’t kill turkeys during the dates given then turkey hunting might not be for you….birds already nesting isn’t a disadvantage to me. I see this whole “issue” differently. Gobblers die from dawn till dark. Disinterested or occupied hens gets his wig split…..

buckpasser

All this turkey crying is getting kinda weak…if you can’t kill turkeys during the dates given then turkey hunting might not be for you….birds already nesting isn’t a disadvantage to me. I see this whole “issue” differently. Gobblers die from dawn till dark. Disinterested or occupied hens gets his wig split…..

It sucks hearing whining. That’s what I was saying two years ago when a pile of folks were pushing for a change in season dates. They got it.

Not being able to hunt even after it wouldn’t hurt a thing biologically, really sucks! If you can’t understand that, it makes me wonder what turkey hunting is to you. If you’re not from the south end of the state, just be happy.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I have seen turkey nest March 1st in middle Ga for year. Some as early as mid Feb.Some years are later.You have to hunt with the conditions given.

Latest posts