Fantasy Fishing 2020

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
O.K. boys and girls, it's that time again. Rapala has become a main sponsor this year and they've added a lot more prizes and now pay out 1st - 4th places for each tourney and they've added $1,000.00 cash and a bunch of Rapala stuff to the $2,500.00 BPS gift card for 1st place. There is also a runner up in the over all. No boat for over all 1st place, but the prize package is still over $20,000.00.
To join : go to "bassmasterfantasy.com" and start your team. Then click on Join A Group, look up Gon Forum... the password is Woody.
We've had a lot of folks on here come in close to the top in years past, with the new prize packages let's see if we can win this year. Good luck to everyone.
The 1st tourney locks at 6am on Feb. 6th.

bigewalksalone

It ain't as easy as you might think. But it is lots of fun so pick a team and
lets go fishing..

bigewalksalone

I like the way the payouts this year. more people get a chance winning
a little something.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
We're up to 9 in the group now.
Here's a full run down on all the prizes for this year.
Each of 10 tourneys :
1 - 1st place - $2,500.00 BPS gift card, $1,000.00 cash / check, Rapala lure and equipment package worth $500.00. If winner is a BASS member at tourney lock they get a extra $500.00 BPS gift card.

4 - 2nd place - Lure package worth $250.00

5 - 3rd place - Lure package worth $100.00

10 - 4th place - Lure package worth $50.00

One Over All Grand Prize - $15,000.00 BPS gift card, $5,000.00 cash / check, gift package worth $168.00. If winner is a BASS member a extra $500.00 BPS gift card.

4 - Over All Runner Ups - $1000.00 BPS gift card, gift package worth $168.00

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Great going, we're up to 15 now. Times getting short, so sign on up.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Got a pretty good group going this year, 22 so far. Sign up for the first tourney cuts off at 6:00am tomorrow morning, so Y'all hurry and join us. Don't worry if you miss the first one tho, you can still join at any time during the season.

bigewalksalone

I'm ready.. I think,several new guys the Elite series this year.
And the second tourny is less than a week after this one,so redo
your teams quickly..

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm ready.. I think,several new guys the Elite series this year.
And the second tourny is less than a week after this one,so redo
your teams quickly..
Yeah, several quick turn arounds this year, so we have to keep up.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I figured they would. They've been reel skittish (with good reason) since those few accidents a few years ago. I don't have a problem with it.

Cmp1

BANNED
Got a pretty good group going this year, 22 so far. Sign up for the first tourney cuts off at 6:00am tomorrow morning, so Y'all hurry and join us. Don't worry if you miss the first one tho, you can still join at any time during the season.
I forgot,,,,I'll head over today,,,,