Fantasy Fishing 2021

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
bythwood or blythwood, one or the other, he never chimed in here so not sure what his handle on here is / was. He may be on the crew this year, but with a different name?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just under two days to go before the season kicks off and we're up to 19 now. Welcome to everyone. Make sure to check your line up and make any tweeks. Good luck to all.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It's on now. We're up to 21.. welcome to the new members. Don't forget that you can get live updates and watch the weigh ins (4pm) on bassmaster.com every day plus every Sat. and Sun. there is a live show on FS1 at 8am. Good luck to all and let's have some fun.

Update: They changed the weigh ins to 3pm.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, we made it past the first tourney with out doing too bad. Even had our top scorer get with in 165 points of 1st place.. congrats "Greentiger32" for making it to the top 400 at 382nd place.
But, we can't rest on out laurels.... only 8 days to get our line ups ready for the Tenn. River.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Two days till the blast off at the Tenn. River. Time to make those last minute changes to our rosters. Good luck everyone.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That was wild. At least some of Y'all managed to get into the 4 digit scores. I surely tanked that one. We'll just have to get them at Pickwick.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yeah my first time playing ....what happened to Rick clunn?
Other than not talking on stage.. nothing really. With the exception of one good tourney last year, he hasn't done much in the past 7-8 years. He's always on the bottom of the points. I wish there was a better reason I could give you, but I think he's just tired. I hate it too, he's one great fisherman and champion.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Oh wow im almost in last place!
I've been there more than once in this thing, it don't much to get back in there. Only 2.9% of all fantasy players picked Gussy on this last one and knocked it out of the park. While 26.7% picked Tenn.'s own Brandon Lester (me included) who finished outside the top 50, and 50% (me included) picked Hamilton who finished 46th.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Time to check our line ups one last time, Pickwick kicks off in just a couple of days.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Tourney postponed by a day due to last nights weather. At least it's just pushed back a day and they'll fish all 4 days, just ends on Monday.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Update: They've pushed the start date to Sat. morning now hoping for the lake to be "more back to normal".

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, it's Tuesday again.. it is Tuesday ain't it? Yeah, there's still a hour and some change left in it. Get them final changes in, game locks at 6am Thursday.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Guess what.. yep, it's Tuesday and we've got to be ready for another Texas slugfest. Y'all feel free to pick Hackney as he's busted my chops too many times... again. That means he'll prob. win this one.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It's that time again. Dot your "T's" and cross your "I's"...Neely Henry is less that 48 hours away. Anyone thinking about going over for a weigh in?