First bow kills

Redman54

Two of my boys have scored their first bow kills this week. My youngest son started bow hunting last year but never sealed the deal. He finally drew blood Saturday evening while I was at work. He called me after he shot and the first words out of his mouth was "Dad, I just smoked one" He called his cousin and the two did short work with the 40 yard blood trail, skinning and cleaning up the shop.

My middle son decided he was going to give bowhunting a shot after taking archery in one of his college classes. He borrowed his little brothers bow and started practicing. He took advantage of his little brothers football schedule, hijacked his bow and after a 20 minute sit, scored on his first bow kill. I think he's hooks cause he's already went and bought himself a bow.

Me and my oldest are still batting 0 for this year. I've seen plenty, but I switched to a traditional bow and none have come into my 15 yard comfort zone yet. My oldest has just been to lazy to go, he said it's just too dang hot still.
Capture.JPGunnamed.jpg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Woohoo! Better keep an eye on YOUR bow too! They’ll be hijacking it one of these days! Hope you get one at 15 soon too! Good luck and congratulations :cheers: