First Buck

Mac

Congrats,
That first one is special. I wish I had mounted mine.

huntaholic

Yea Man !

CONGRATS ! On your first Buck !!!

Dub

Good job. I'd like to get those results when I'm a might lost in the mornings myself......

GMARK

Congratulations!!!!!!! Shooting your first deer is an amazing feeling. I was shaking for 15 minutes with all the adrenaline coursing through my viens. It does seem like yesterday. I can remember so many vivid details. The experience is so strong it gets burned into your mind.

gaboy219

Last season was my first full season on hunting and the only buck i saw was a 6 point in dooly county and it wasnt legal. Now i am waiting for a big one.

SADDADDY

they will come alot Easier now

you got one under your belt now so the rest will be cake ;)

good luck :clap:

Randy

Congrats. But don't believe these guys. It does not get easier!

Randy

gaboy219 said:
Now i am waiting for a big one.

I was hoping you would say that and I hope you get him.

JerryC

Congratulations to you. My first buck was exciting, and a relief. Now your next one this season needs to be a big one, 4 points on one side 1" or longer, remember that. Again, congratulations! -JerryC

jinx0760

Gone But Not Forgotten
First deer stories

We need to start a thread on first deer stories. Just reading this I recall my first deer and still get excited, even though it was 25 years ago. I had to drag it for 3 hours to the truck, my gutting knife was a 10" fixed blade, I had to use my belt to pull (forget the rope) and I pulled it over a yellow jacket nest and they had their way with me. It's a small 8 point on the wall I'll never forget. By the way, I made a lot of mistakes on that hunt that I soon corrected! :banana: