Food plots !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Man I have been working them. They the gift that keeps giving til late spring.
Now if I was to bow hunt them all year and maybe a corn feeder.
Would that be ok with the rifle hunters that hunt in the woods ( I may also do that a lot) with out the plots and corn. Just go in the woods and find them trails.
Maybe a little 8 PT or a smaller buck. Maybe a doe. I’m just trying to be accepted into I’m a real hunter club even if it’s over a plot I worked real hard or down in the woods by a big Ol white oak tree.
I’m excited about this year and want to fill the freezer. We ate deer burgers last nite. We also had about 8 dove with it.
I’m going to be so proud of my deer this year. ( if I get one).
It may not be a wall hanger but it will be table fare.
Good luck to y’all this year. And remember to wear your orange at all time during rifle season.
I may need to get a harvest tags. I may get one. Fingers crossed ?

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Man I have been working them. They the gift that keeps giving til late spring.
Now if I was to bow hunt them all year and maybe a corn feeder.
Would that be ok with the rifle hunters that hunt in the woods ( I may also do that a lot) with out the plots and corn. Just go in the woods and find them trails.
Maybe a little 8 PT or a smaller buck. Maybe a doe. I’m just trying to be accepted into I’m a real hunter club even if it’s over a plot I worked real hard or down in the woods by a big Ol white oak tree.
I’m excited about this year and want to fill the freezer. We ate deer burgers last nite. We also had about 8 dove with it.
I’m going to be so proud of my deer this year. ( if I get one).
It may not be a wall hanger but it will be table fare.
Good luck to y’all this year. And remember to wear your orange at all time during rifle season.
I may need to get a harvest tags. I may get one. Fingers crossed ?
Real bow hunters use recurves im assuming that’s what you have

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
another worthless post without pics kinny
if you so proud of em lets see sum pics!

I hope ya get one cause you sound so hyped up like n youd be dissapointed if n ya didn't
Good luck dude!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Looking good ! And you accepted by me , but I’m not a real hunter either ! I shoot them any way possible , legally ! Crossbow , muzzle loading inline rifle 7mag , all with scopes ? Hope you didn’t get the 4in of rain I’ve got this afternoon . All your seeds would be washed away . Might find a arrowhead though . We under a flash flood watch tonight

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Kinnie, I just wanted to let you know that my invite to come and hunt opening weekend with you hadn't gotten here yet. I know the post office is really screwed up now, and they probably lost it, or delivered it to someone else, so all you need to do is pm me when to be there, and wire me some gas money.

Oh yeah, I will be bringing my .35 Remington rifle, so if you could scare up a couple boxes of ammo for me too, that would be great. If you can't find any .35 Remington, let me know. I can bring the 30-30 or the 30-06, but I would rather shoot the .35

Thanks
Pappy

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Kinnie, I just wanted to let you know that my invite to come and hunt opening weekend with you hadn't gotten here yet. I know the post office is really screwed up now, and they probably lost it, or delivered it to someone else, so all you need to do is pm me when to be there, and wire me some gas money.

Oh yeah, I will be bringing my .35 Remington rifle, so if you could scare up a couple boxes of ammo for me too, that would be great. If you can't find any .35 Remington, let me know. I can bring the 30-30 or the 30-06, but I would rather shoot the .35

Thanks
Pappy

And oh by the way @kmckinnie Pappy will need someone to ride shotgun so I will use my 300 WinMag to assure we arrive safely.
What time is the Low Country Boil on Friday night? We don’t want to be late, you being so generous and all ?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
And oh by the way @kmckinnie Pappy will need someone to ride shotgun so I will use my 300 WinMag to assure we arrive safely.
What time is the Low Country Boil on Friday night? We don’t want to be late, you being so generous and all ?
Got me a spot
1662380483634.jpeg
And I have y’all a spot. And y’all a spot.
1662380643512.jpeg

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I will get to work and have back up spots also.
True hunters such as ourself just don’t happen on accident!
Food plots with corn takes work and a Visa card don’t hurt either.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I ain’t no hunter either, but I can clean some crawdaddies pretty well! Lemme know when dinners ready! I always have a cooler with me so lemme know what you like!

Bud Man

Glad to see you staying hydrated on that tractor lol Big bucks stand looks comfortable. Food plots are looking good also sounds like you're going to have a lot of company down that way lol.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Glad to see you staying hydrated on that tractor lol Big bucks stand looks comfortable. Food plots are looking good also sounds like you're going to have a lot of company down that way lol.
Going to do more here in a second. Will take pics.