Ga HS State Championship Avatar Bet

SpotandStalk

I know most of yall didn't attend HS but the State Championships are Fri and Sat. Now is the time to jump in on this sweet deal.

SpotandStalk

Go Irwin County Indians, Coffee County Trojans, Colquitt County Packers.

SpotandStalk

Slayer: Despite the recent hiring of Pruitt, Charlie still won't wear a UT avatar or anything orange for that matter.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Slayer: Despite the recent hiring of Pruitt, Charlie still won't wear a UT avatar or anything orange for that matter.

You do know, that he started as a DC for Rush Propst at Hoover HS.

MudDucker

Staff member
You do know, that he started as a DC for Rush Propst at Hoover HS.

Rumor is real strong that Rush is going to UT with him to be OC.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I know most of yall didn't attend HS but the State Championships are Fri and Sat. Now is the time to jump in on this sweet deal.

I attended HS, man. But after doing 3 tours of the 9th grade, I simply had enough. Just felt I wasn't getting anywhere. Plus, me being 25 years old in HS, in the 9th grade, it was prolly time for me to move on with life. :huh:

I take it you're not a part of Mensa society either. :huh:

Sweet avatar deal you've got going on, though. Got me thinking really hard about this one.

Dirtroad Johnson

I attended HS, man. But after doing 3 tours of the 9th grade, I simply had enough. Just felt I wasn't getting anywhere. Plus, me being 25 years old in HS, in the 9th grade, it was prolly time for me to move on with life. :huh:

Sweet avatar deal you've got going on, though. Got me thinking really hard about this one.

:rofl: :rofl:

SpotandStalk

Good deal. Got you down for N Gwinnett.

SpotandStalk

Colquitt: KyDawg, SpotandStalk

N Gwinnett: Browning Slayer

Yall Atlanta folk come on and get behind your boys

creekrunner

Well, our Coffee boys ain’t going to get the chance to play in the Benz. Postponed. First time ever making the final. Dang

lbzdually

Banned
Wow Peach county got royally messed up on that call. Calhoun must have paid the refs good.

lbzdually

Banned
Maybe Peach can come back.

SpotandStalk

Tough loss for Peach. Replay should be used in these State Championship games.

WOW

lbzdually

Banned
That play wasn't even close to an incomplete pass. He took 3-4 steps then lunged for the endzone and the ball came out when he hit the ground, across the goal line. Should have been TD or at least inside the 1 yard line.