Ga HS State Championship Avatar Bet

SpotandStalk

Why was it postponed?

As of right now the 4pm and 8pm games for today and tomorrow thru 2pm games have been canceled. I guess the snow and travel concerns....

No decision yet on tomorrow afternoon games. The canceled games will be played at the highest seeds home field on the 15 or 16th

greg_n_clayton

Well, our Coffee boys ain’t going to get the chance to play in the Benz. Postponed. First time ever making the final. Dang

Same with Rabun County !! A lot of disappointment this year !! Charter buses are/were lined up to take people from here, at least 5 that I know of !!

How are "seeds" determined ??

SpotandStalk

Irwin will host Clinch...Warner Robins won coin toss and will host Rome....Lee County hosts Coffee

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
As of right now the 4pm and 8pm games for today and tomorrow thru 2pm games have been canceled. I guess the snow and travel concerns....

No decision yet on tomorrow afternoon games. The canceled games will be played at the highest seeds home field on the 15 or 16th

So CC is probably already up there. I assume they are a lower seed than North Gwinnett. I guess they will have to make 6 straight trips to Atlanta in 6 weeks, if the afternoon games are canceled tomorrow.

SpotandStalk

So CC is probably already up there. I assume they are a lower seed than North Gwinnett. I guess they will have to make 6 straight trips to Atlanta in 6 weeks, if the afternoon games are canceled tomorrow.

As of right now the AA, and 7A games are still on. Sounds crazy to me. All these teams and fans were already at the dome so why in the heck postpone them?

lbzdually

Banned
As of right now the AA, and 7A games are still on. Sounds crazy to me. All these teams and fans were already at the dome so why in the heck postpone them?

The GHSA has dropped the ball on this one.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Now they have canceled the Saturday games. They gonna wear them CC buses out. They will have put more than 2500 miles on them in the playoffs before it is over.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Years ago, the South Georgia Champions played the North Ga Champions, and the final switch back and forth between North and South each year. That was up until all the Mega schools in Atlanta, by the dozens. There are only 4 7A schools left in South Georgia. Lowndes, Tift, CC and Camden County.

SpotandStalk

Those boys do a lot of traveling. I was looking forward to seeing Colquitt turn the Benz into The Hogpen North

SpotandStalk

Slayer has avoided this thread like the plague. He knows what's coming!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Slayer don't avoid much of anything, other than going to Knoxville.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thought there would be more Atlanta fans willing to back up their team.

SpotandStalk

Somebody check on Slayer. That boy aint been right since Brookwood got put out.