Ga HS State Championship Avatar Bet

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will never accept that loss, as long as I live. I have seen that ending to many times, when it comes down to a South Georgia team play in Atlanta. 5 or 6 years ago we were beating another one of thousands of schools from Atlanta. The Atlanta team was 4th and goal from around our 12 yard line, with enough time for one more play. That time it was 4 incomplete passes and four interference calls. Finally on the fifth try they got a TD and it was all over. I told my wife on that last play Friday night, that all NW haad to do was just get the ball in the air and interference would be called. At that stage of the game the Refs should not be making their selves a big part of the outcome. That was a ticky tack call. Slayer PM me an avy and I will wear it proudly. NW has a great team, but play that game in Moultrie and it would have been a different story.

I will never accept that loss, as long as I live. I have seen that ending to many times, when it comes down to a South Georgia team play in Atlanta. 5 or 6 years ago we were beating another one of thousands of schools from Atlanta. The Atlanta team was 4th and goal from around our 12 yard line, with enough time for one more play. That time it was 4 incomplete passes and four interference calls. Finally on the fifth try they got a TD and it was all over. I told my wife on that last play Friday night, that all NW haad to do was just get the ball in the air and interference would be called. At that stage of the game the Refs should not be making their selves a big part of the outcome. That was a ticky tack call. Slayer PM me an avy and I will wear it proudly. NW has a great team, but play that game in Moultrie and it would have been a different story.

Dang Charlie, no avy for you! You got hurt enough! I wasn't able to watch or listen to any of it. That re-scheduling screwed me and I was in the woods this past weekend. I did get me a new outhouse built at camp..:biggrin2:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang Charlie, no avy for you! You got hurt enough! I wasn't able to watch or listen to any of it. That re-scheduling screwed me and I was in the woods this past weekend. I did get me a new outhouse built at camp..:biggrin2:

Slayer has his priorities straight.

Slayer has his priorities straight.

And it has the nicest toilet seat I could find.. It's more comfortable than any seat I've got at home! :D