Game Day, what’s your go to?

Kwaksmoka

Always looking for more game day eats, what ya got? I’ve been cooking meatballs, wings, ribs, ground beef rotel dip, but I’m looking to mix it up this weekend! Let’s hear some new ideas….

Cool Hand Luke

That taco dip that @mrs. hornet22 made last Saturday looked awful good.
I like to throw something on the smoker and watch games outside if it's a nice day, brisket, pork butt, ribs, chicken. Need some new ideas myself, will be watching.

ugajay

I like that rotel dip with sausage in it
I like cutting chicken breasts in half, marinating them in Italian dressing, wrapping in bacon and grilling. My wife makes pizza crescent rolls with a cheese stick and pepperoni wrapped in crescent rolls. And Philly cheese steak dip is one of my recent favorites.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I like cutting chicken breasts in half, marinating them in Italian dressing, wrapping in bacon and grilling. My wife makes pizza crescent rolls with a cheese stick and pepperoni wrapped in crescent rolls. And Philly cheese steak dip is one of my recent favorites.
Pepperoni rolls are hard to beat.

Salsa with melted cream cheese is pretty good too.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Other what's already been said, sometimes just to change things up I'll take a slice of ham.. smear it with creme cheese or mustard and roll it around a dill pickle spear. Stick 5-6 tooth picks in it to hold it together then cut in between tooth picks. Tips: pat the ham dry 1st.. use the creme cheese in the tub as it's softer and easier to spread... make a lot (at least a whole pack of ham) they go fast.

Kwaksmoka

Can you share that that Philly dip? Need me some of that in my life!!

ugajay

Can you share that that Philly dip? Need me some of that in my life!!
My wife gets the frozen shaved Philly style steak at Walmart I believe I've also done it with thin sliced and chopped flank steak. Saute a medium sweet onion, a large bell pepper. Drain all that. Add in a block of cream cheese, 4 oz of provolone, and enough mayonnaise to get it mixed good. We use either tostitos scoops or Fritos cause it's a thick dip. Hope you enjoy it!

Kwaksmoka

Knocked out the Philly cheesesteak dip yesterday! Def gonna make that again! To make it even better the shaved meat was BOGO at Publix!