Whats everyone cookin this weekend?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Country fried deer cube steak smothered in homemade gravy with mash taters . Corn and corn bread in the cast iron skillet.
Exact same here, except been out of deer for a year..so used Ingles cubed pork. Not as good, but "Daisey" can chew it with her near 91 year old teef.. whats left of them.

fatback

Did some “pond management” yesterday so the next few meals for me and my crew will have some fish components to them. Did a quick blackening on a bass fillet this evening and made a sammich out of it. As stated earlier in this thread, it didn’t suck. IMG_7024.jpeg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!! Everything looks fantastic!!!!!!

Duff

Man, yall got me all kinds of jealous. Looking great! Mom’s been in the hospital all weekend and my wife is battling a stomach virus. Slim Pickens around here.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Man, yall got me all kinds of jealous. Looking great! Mom’s been in the hospital all weekend and my wife is battling a stomach virus. Slim Pickens around here.
Hope mom gets better soon and that stomach virus was a short one .

JohnnyD

Big chunk of doe backstrap, peaches and cream corn with sweet butter, a beef bacon, sour cream, horseradish, and chive baked potato, and some beer-cheese rolls for Sunday dinner. For dessert, I acquired a chocolate malt cake from a shop in Nashville. I shared, of course...but not much.

Screenshot_20240310_195324_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240309_171225_Instagram.jpg

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Fingers crossed that everyone gets better soon, and you get some goot food in your belly.