Gator19 Flurting with Death...

BlackArcher

I read your post
The first time I pay close attention to your Avatar...
Inquiring minds (mine) wants to know..

What is up with the Alligator?
Were you bored that day....?
Did you get to make some boots?

That man eating reptile is too close for comfort.

You don't need an adrenalin rush to shoot a Mathews Drenalin...
Hats off you are a brave soul....

Attachments

• gator19.jpg
    gator19.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

gator19

i have been doing this for a long time

just to let you know i have been doing this for a long time. i caught gators for as long as i can remember. this is only one of about 100,000. my family and i use to have a gator farm so it became a everyday thing for me, and as you can see just like archery with alot of practice you get pretty good at it but there is no room for mistakes that could cost you dearly

Attachments

• GATOR20.jpg
    GATOR20.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 390
  • GATOR22.jpg
    GATOR22.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 357

Brian from GA

Looks like we have our own Amos Moses. It appears you have most of your digits so you must be pretty non-novice at it. You must shoot Open A in alligator 'rasslin!!! By the way Amos Moses was an old Jerry Reed song. "Amos Moses was a cager, lived by himself in the swamp, hunted alligator for living, just knock 'em in the head with a stump, Louisiana law gonna get ya Amos.... "

Matt Sowell

Looks like we have our own Amos Moses. It appears you have most of your digits so you must be pretty non-novice at it. You must shoot Open A in alligator 'rasslin!!! By the way Amos Moses was an old Jerry Reed song. "Amos Moses was a cager, lived by himself in the swamp, hunted alligator for living, just knock 'em in the head with a stump, Louisiana law gonna get ya Amos.... "

i am pretty sure most people know who amos moses is:bounce:

BlackArcher

Koool... That is way kool....

Donzi

How many of you archers have been putting in for a gator tag here in GA. If you have not yet I would suggest you start. It was quite an experience when I finally got drawn and we pulled this sucker out of the Ocmulgee. He was 11ft 7" but was old and kinda skinny with a big ole head!!!!

Attachments

• Twigss Co Alligator 2.JPG
    Twigss Co Alligator 2.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 278

Matt Sowell

How many of you archers have been putting in for a gator tag here in GA. If you have not yet I would suggest you start. It was quite an experience when I finally got drawn and we pulled this sucker out of the Ocmulgee. He was 11ft 7" but was old and kinda skinny with a big ole head!!!!

to put it in perspective Donzi is about 6ft7in without his rubber boots on

jersey ga boy

Need A Little Amos Mosley To Go Along With Marie Lavoe

She Lived In The Swamp In A Hollow Log........
With A One Eyed Snake
And A 3 Legged Dog

Craig Knight

yeah I know, but it was just a matter of time. Besides would you have figured a string ray or a gator was going to get him