Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It is frozen hard here this morning.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
It is frozen hard here this morning.

Pink is not the color you want to see, especially this early in the season.

refcmp_ptype.us_ma.png

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
So you saying the Euro is saying sometime between now and December 8th we gona get a dusting?

tommy-lee-jones.gif

StriperrHunterr

I don't know about crunchy rain, but I do know I had frost on my windshield this morning and that's a drastic change from this time last week.

3ringer

How much rain this Saturday. Trying to decide to camp or just hunt Saturday morning. If it's going to be a wash out , I would rather see it from my lazy boy.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
How much rain this Saturday. Trying to decide to camp or just hunt Saturday morning. If it's going to be a wash out , I would rather see it from my lazy boy.

If I were hunting I would definitely be there for the morning feeding frenzy. It will come through fast and be extremely windy and hard to hunt after the front passes. One timeline I saw had the rain band moving through around noonish to 1pm. I suppose that is all relevant to where you are at the time. Don't think it will be a lot of rain, but I've been wrong before. ;)

3ringer

If I were hunting I would definitely be there for the morning feeding frenzy. It will come through fast and be extremely windy and hard to hunt after the front passes. One timeline I saw had the rain band moving through around noonish to 1pm. I suppose that is all relevant to where you are at the time. Don't think it will be a lot of rain, but I've been wrong before. ;)

Thank You Sir , if the rain only last for a hour or two , we can wait it out.

toyota4x4h

Y'all read this and tell me what it says. This is why I stick with Severe Weather. I don't do backwards Greek.

http://www.northgeorgiawx.com/weather-blog/ninas-qbos-and-our-winter-weather

Looks like moderate is what we want. 2010-11 was moderate and that's the year we had around 4" at Christmas and another 4-6 sometime in January. Also had below freezing highs for nearly two weeks at the house I remember cause I was scrambling to keep pipes from freezing.

toyota4x4h

Dude!!!! You're gettin hitched?????

Congratulations !!!!!! :yeah:

Yep! Weve had to scramble around this week all weather related. We had to move the reception inside. Then yesterday our hotel in Charleston called said hey are having to cancel reservations bec they got 4' of water in that hurricane and FEMA hasn't gave them repair money yet so they are shutting it down. facepalm::fine:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
HAHA that's what ppl tell me. But I cant pass her up so ill show up :fine:

Dang love struck pupsfacepalm:

Anywho... Bring on the pipe freezing cold!!!!

just kidding T4x4 ... May you guys have a wonderful life together! Always remember to meet in the middle and love each other through the thick and thin... Because you WILL have both!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Congrats yota. This coming week last year was hot and dry. I take th e same week off every year. I'm glad it's going to be frigid. 37* in Dublin come Monday morning has got me excited about deer hunting. I hope it gets the big boys on their feet

toyota4x4h

Oh ill take the pipe freezing cold im better prepared than I was in 2010. Got plenty of wood split and waiting to burn yeyeye! Thanks fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.