Georgetown Ga. 1200 acres. Maybe looking for 6 members @ 1100 per membership. 20/20 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom W.

North, South , or West of Gtown? I have one son who lives in town, and two over in Eufaula.......but that would be a lot closer than a two hour drive........

turkeykirk

Is this the club that “Bigfoot” patrols?:biggrin2:

Are you still looking for members? If so can you PM me your number so I can get additional details and setup a time to view the property. Thanks.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well 2 signed up today to hunt here. I think they where impressed with the club. They didn’t say much but positive committs. I think both of them will be great members for years to come.
We had a great time looking at the place.

Tunaman

BANNED
I talked with kmckinnie yesterday for several mins. he seems like a great guy, Thanks KmckinnieI was VERY impressed. Imisunderstood where the lease is or I probably would of joined sight un-seen! Next yr may very well be a different story!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I talked with kmckinnie yesterday for several mins. he seems like a great guy, Thanks KmckinnieI was VERY impressed. Imisunderstood where the lease is or I probably would of joined sight un-seen! Next yr may very well be a different story!
Good luck with that muzzle loader. They are fun to shoot.
I enjoyed the chat also. ?

Swamprat

Swamprat
He plugs other members shotguns with JB Weld during turkey season.....just kidding.

Good guy and if I did not have property to hunt in GA I would check them out. Hope you find the right folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.