Georgia Bowhunting Challenge

BowanaLee

Oh, buy a seat cushion. There's a butt whipping coming. :whip:::ke:

deast1988

Why does it have to be on FB?

Because there was debacle on the turkey challenge that pulled admins into the mix. The fella that was running it apparently took the money An prizes An didn’t pay the winners in a timely manner if he even paid them at all. So people who run this forum got contacted An black flags went off an everything regarding payouts An prizes got shutdown. One Rotton apple ruined the whole batch, but I will say the FB challenge is more lively, ran as smooth with a lot more freedom then what ever was allowed here. They bumped the entry up to $20 for the FB challenge to increase the pot even more. There’s also a 2nd one being ran by Georgia Bowhunters group on FB also. Not knocking this forum just ran super strict an took some of the fun away. I still look around mostly these days.

Wayne D Davis

Because there was debacle on the turkey challenge that pulled admins into the mix. The fella that was running it apparently took the money An prizes An didn’t pay the winners in a timely manner if he even paid them at all. So people who run this forum got contacted An black flags went off an everything regarding payouts An prizes got shutdown. One Rotton apple ruined the whole batch, but I will say the FB challenge is more lively, ran as smooth with a lot more freedom then what ever was allowed here. They bumped the entry up to $20 for the FB challenge to increase the pot even more. There’s also a 2nd one being ran by Georgia Bowhunters group on FB also. Not knocking this forum just ran super strict an took some of the fun away. I still look around mostly these days.
Yea.....I signed up even tho I don't fb much. My wife does but we on a joint account. I was in last season with a 1 doe score. Hoping to do better this round. I did lose a hoss of a buck still licking my wounds on that one

deast1988

Yea.....I signed up even tho I don't fb much. My wife does but we on a joint account. I was in last season with a 1 doe score. Hoping to do better this round. I did lose a hoss of a buck still licking my wounds on that one

One of my team mates, used his wife’s account. I recommend get a group text going an enter required pictures using the account.

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
That's all I do now is look, I ust to post a heck of alot. Not no more.

BowanaLee

Better sign up and get your
200.webp

100hunter

Is it too late to sign up. I don't mind giving you guys a head start.