Where did everybody go that used to be on this forum?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I have gotten a bunch of help here, but agree, it’s not very active. Especially when there may be 50 viewing, but nothing getting posted. Even the deer hunting forum will have 250 viewers but no new posts. What y’all doing?
I’m a newbie archer still so I’m looking for all the help I can get!

ASH556

AT has a lot more traffic, but too much in some ways. There's like 80 threads about the new Mathews Lift all with pretty much the same conversation happening. There's also some there that'll skin you alive. I much prefer the culture here. Rokslide seems decent, but is also slow.

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Still hanging around

Triple C

Purely observation on my part, but IMO, forums in general continue a slow decline as more and more move to other forms of social media for engagement. I’m active on a couple national forums and same thing occurring…less n less traffic.

Will be interesting to see how this one continues in the months and years ahead.

Trad bow section suffers the same decline.

Even my beloved Oglethorpe County thread at the bottom of the forum is getting much less traffic than previous years.

Woody’s is still the one I try and check in on at least once a day and most days, more often.