Where did everybody go that used to be on this forum?

Pilgrim

Is there a bowhunting forum that you guys recommend that gets a little more traffic /responses? This one is the only one I’ve ever used, but it looks like posting/comments are almost non-existent compared to a few years ago.

Kevin Cox

Live from the tree gets more attention this time of year. Pilgrim, you still hunting in Jones county? A buck got run over near Haddock and apparently whom ever run it over loaded it up and took it with them. Another guy posted and said his wife had shot it the evening before a trailed it most of the night. Now hunter is offering a reward to whomever ran over it to give his wife the rack

Pilgrim

Hey Kevin, great to hear from you! Yes I’m still chasing those Haddock bucks as much as I can. Have a little 4y/o daughter running around right now, so my priorities have shifted during this season. I hadn’t heard about the buck that got run over and taken recently. Hopefully that news will get to the right person.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
A lot of the guys who used to frequent this forum had a bow hunting challenge they did every year. The powers that be said whatever they were doing (prizes or a cash pot or something) was against the rules. So they left and continued on FB. You can look at em at the top in the stickys

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
A lot of the guys who used to frequent this forum had a bow hunting challenge they did every year. The powers that be said whatever they were doing (prizes or a cash pot or something) was against the rules. So they left and continued on FB. You can look at em at the top in the stickys
I ran the bowhunting challenge in 2007.

Believe me, it was no picnic.
Some people are just weird. :bounce:

Ihunt

Most of us are still here.
But it’s kind of like Archery Talk. I can only handle so many of the what’s the best ???????.

And you get tired of hashing the same old arguments/discussions.

And then there’s the follow me @ post.

Most of us are old, farty, grumpy old men and just like to shoot the bull and look at pictures

Triggerfinger_4

Agreed. The bowhunting challenge kept the fire burning. This is the first time I've visited this site in over a year. Hope you all are having a good season.