Georgia Fans

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
But you don't watch football....

GT lost this past weekend, Stick to that...:bounce::bounce::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about a kick to the..................................................................................

Nope. Don't watch it. As a matter of fact, the last time I watched any TV Tony Romo was playing football.

I can feel the NC coming back to Athens and that sucks.

I didn't even know the Tech head coaches name until a thread here after their loss Saturday.

Tech used to have a good season every few years. Now they suck year in and year out. Just like the Dallas Cowboys. Makes it much easier to boycott the NCAA and the NFL.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Georgia has no one left to play but Bama in Atlanta in the SECCG.

That “but” is a tall order for a team whose offense didn’t get off the bus.

Dawgs need to find a few hundred yards of passing game against a D that’s just as good.

The Tide had over 500 yds of passing with over 9 yds per play passing.
500 yds passing and 9 yds per passing play? Your numbers don't add up. Yall threw the ball 55 times? Your Google machine is broke ?. You Googled 2 years Screenshot_20210907-205141_Chrome.jpg
Soopa Bammer

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Bama looked great against a weak Miami that should have been down about 26 or 27. There is now way Miami should have been in the top 25.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bama looked great against a weak Miami that should have been down about 26 or 27. There is now way Miami should have been in the top 25.

Agreed, way overrated, talking heads were jabbering about an upset.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
UAB is a decent team. But I do not believe they have a better offensive line than Clemzun. Are they good? Absolutely but they just are it on the same level as CU

It’s spelled Clempsun

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dawgs need to find one thing... SABAN clinging to life on a straw.

There is one team. Bama.

There's only one team. Bama. Its always Bama.

I hope Saban dies in PAIN! But everything revolves around Bama. We sit at #2. But Bama.. Bama.. Bama.. Bama...

You can hate Nic but UGA‘s woes go back well past him. Bama had bad years under Shula, 2003 they didn’t even get a bowl game. There was years of opportunity without Bama in their way. Yet you can count the championships on one hand going back 80 years. Nic has had a good run and until he retires the road to the natty goes through Tuscaloosa.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Bama is good but anyone who watched that game knows anyone can score when the whole Miami defense can’t tackle!

And what is the thing that mattered most to UGA on Saturday? A win— mission accomplished. On to UAB. Go Dawgs!

BornToHuntAndFish

Tough not paying a little attention to UGA being ranked #2 this week & enjoying it a bit.

Nice having UGA defense show their offense how to score a TD.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

College Football Rankings - Week 2

RK TEAM

1 Alabama

2 Georgia

3 Ohio State

4 Oklahoma

5 Texas A&M

6 Clemson

:bounce:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Rankings via polls are as the same as a flatulence in a whirlwind.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
now y’all are taking about UAB like they’re better than Clemson. Maybe you’ll actually score an offensive touchdown against them. Kick up Daniels in the Heisman race again (in your dreams)
Next year…:rofl::rofl::rofl: