GEORGIA & NEBRASKA PUBLIC LAND TURKEY HUNT CLIPS

schawk26

Who’s ready for Spring already???
✋? Here are a couple of our hunts from this past season. Figured I would share on here for anyone who loves turkey and turkey hunting.
If you don’t like either or care for a YouTube video, keep scrolling to other posts, as you do not have to watch. I’ve seen some bashing (which is sad) over other YouTube videos or people who video hunts posted on here in the past.
Just get out and Enjoy The Hunt!

Last edited:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I hit SD last year and some public land in Nebraska. Won't ever do that again. Never seen so many trucks and hunters in the woods. Looking for some private land to lease in NE this season. Birds are everywhere out there. Great hunt you had!

schawk26

I hit SD last year and some public land in Nebraska. Won't ever do that again. Never seen so many trucks and hunters in the woods. Looking for some private land to lease in NE this season. Birds are everywhere out there. Great hunt you had!
Dang hate to hear that, we are looking at ND/SD this spring. Let me know if you find anything for lease in NE!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?

What does that stand for? New England????

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Very nice video!!
Nice bird and good shot!
I never knew porcupines climbed that high! That was cool to see too!