Georgia / TCU (2023 National Championship)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

Geffellz18

I know, bud. I should’ve been clearer. I’m talking about those hateful ones that call the Finebaum show and constantly talk bad about Georgia. Most of y’all around here are cool.

:cheers:
:cheers:
I know bud-All in good fun!
I submit that those types of fans-regardless of the team they support need to get a life outside of hanging all of their feelings/emotions on the way a team/game/season goes!
Nothing wrong with getting into the game and riding the highs & lows-But when it’s over, get back to reality!
I don’t watch it anywhere near regularly, but the few times I have, Finebaum’s show sounded like the Jerry Springer show of the college football airwaves, :bounce:….
And agreed, the Bammer fans that call in make no reservations for supporting the stereotype, therefore embarrassing themselves & the majority of the otherwise sane fan base!

Baroque Brass

Dang they show a lot of commercials! Should have recorded it and watched in about a hour and a half in the morning
Way too many commercials. It’s all about ad revenue. There was once discussion about ways to shorten college games. One way would be to limit the number of ads during the game. The players just stand around until the tv time out is over.

Baroque Brass

And the best part, no controversial calls to speak of. The refs are letting both sides play so that the guys in black and white have minimal impact on the outcome. They're not trying to keep it close for ratings.
First game I’ve watched in a long time where the previous play wasn’t under further review. It was nice.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Last night's game was an embarrassment to NCAAF. I don't have the answer, but it is the result of a botched ranking system and a laughable CFP. UGA deserved a better opponent and so did the fans. I turned the game off partially into the 2nd quarter when I realized it was going to be a blowout. And to add insult to injury, UGA puts in their 2nd stringers in the dogone national championship game!!
When you lose 2 or more games in your conference and don't make it/win your Conference Championship you don't deserve to be in the playoffs or Natty Game!

When they go to a bigger CFB Playoff Bracket it should stop all the whining from teams that can't win in their Conference!

The outcomes will STILL be the same UGA, BAMA, tOSU, & some other team!

I would put Clemson in there but they have taken a nose dive as of late, hopefully Dabo can turn it around!

TinKnocker

As big as college football has become and more specifically recruiting on the national level, it’s good to see two GA grown boys named mvp on both sides of the ball.
Per capita, the state of GA has the most 4 and 5 star recruits in the country. Which is why UGA was a sleeping giant. Kirby woke the giant.

TinKnocker

When they go to a bigger CFB Playoff Bracket it should stop all the whining from teams that can't win in their Conference!

The outcomes will STILL be the same UGA, BAMA, tOSU, & some other team!
Can you imagine the "SEC fatigue" and whining when we get a 12 team playoff and the final bracket of 4 is all SEC teams. It's gonna be hilariously glorious.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Last night's game was an embarrassment to NCAAF. I don't have the answer, but it is the result of a botched ranking system and a laughable CFP. UGA deserved a better opponent and so did the fans. I turned the game off partially into the 2nd quarter when I realized it was going to be a blowout. And to add insult to injury, UGA puts in their 2nd stringers in the dogone national championship game!!
Yeah.... It was Awesome. I didn’t turn off 1 second of it. Say what you want about TCU. They played their way in by not losing. Does everyone seem to forget they just beat Michigan?

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Lol... the whining from bama and osu fans this morning is hilarious. Not on here per se, but FB is covered up with whining this morning. That hit was targeting, we were better with 2 losses........ blah......blah.....blah.....

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Lol... the whining from bama and osu fans this morning is hilarious. Not on here per se, but FB is covered up with whining this morning. That hit was targeting, we were better with 2 losses........ blah......blah.....blah.....
“Kirby was built by bama so we won another natty”

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
324727739_443643324529840_2652879341386668731_n.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member