Georgia Wildlife Federation show

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Saw in the GON magazine a page ad for the fisharama/turkeyrama show that the GWF is holding in Perry GA on Feb 10-12. Has anyone ever been to this show and if so, what is it like?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Saw in the GON magazine a page ad for the fisharama/turkeyrama show that the GWF is holding in Perry GA on Feb 10-12. Has anyone ever been to this show and if so, what is it like?
Last I went to was in the early 90's at the old Ridgeway? (the one that had the muti colored "triangle" skylights sticking up off the roof) store just inside the south end of 285 they gutted and turned into a show center. Had a good time.. till I stood in line to get Bill Dance's autograph and when I got to his desk he wanted $20.00 for it.

B. White

Last I went to was in the early 90's at the old Ridgeway? (the one that had the muti colored "triangle" skylights sticking up off the roof) store just inside the south end of 285 they gutted and turned into a show center. Had a good time.. till I stood in line to get Bill Dance's autograph and when I got to his desk he wanted $20.00 for it.

Richway