Glenn is alive!

Glenn

Lost power for 3 day's and had the worse headcold during that time and it was pure H**!

But I just got back online and the family is ok and that is what matters.

Now maybe I can get to the woods this weekend ::;

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Glenn: Glad to hear from you Brother. Hope all is well down there. Were all Praying that things get back and stay normal for yall.

H

HT2

Glenn.....

WELL ALRIGHT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad that you are in "one piece"!!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's go huntin'!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

cowboyron

I was wondering where you have been. Glad all is well down that way. I will be in Leesburg this weekend got to cut some oak trees up in my Pa Inlaws yard. Then eat some cake and ice cream to celebrate his 70th B-Day. If you have a chainsaw come on over........Hey even if ya don't come on over and some cake and ice cream......just kidd'un about the chainsaw but the cake and ice cream for real Dude. If'n ya ain't in the woods of course them deer going to have to wait til next weekend for me.

Glenn

Sounds like fun Cowboyron but I have to get into the woods this weekend. That is if there are any woods left :eek:

I have been trying to get to Georgia for the last 3 weekends and everytime I get ready to go a stupid Hurricane hits and I have to wait it out. Hopefully we are done with the storms this year and I can plan some trips to the lease.

This weekend I will be in the"Local Woods" and hopefully next weekend I will make it to the lease for some Black Powder :shoot:

Have fun with the chainsaw though...there is plenty in Leesburg to cut on! ::gone:

cowboyron

I hear about getting into the woods, I've yet to get there myself. Joined a new lease this year in Ga. and have yet to get up there since I went and looked at it. Now that my back seems to be heeled up I'll see can I pull my bow. If I can, hope to get into some local woods myself and do some bow hunting. Seeing it just got started last weekend and the big blow....blew it for everybody. Anyways were for sure off to a slow start. Good Luck and may your arrows fly true. >>>---------->

SADDADDY

Im here too

man, I feel bad :( I never lost power, but just about everyone around me still does not have it back yet, maybe in a few more days they should have everyone up and running again, only to watch the flood waters rise even higher :speechles

duckbill

Glenn,
These hurricanes are wearing me out. I finally got power, too. I'm heading up to GA this weekend for a quick trip. Gonna try and stick a doe. I'll be heading up the following weekend for Muzzleloader. That is, if no more hurricanes show up :speechles .
Glad you're OK. We didn't have any house damage, but what a disaster this place is. I've never seen so many large trees down.