Go Air Force!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
How did she graduate from Harvard and the AF Academy at the same time?
Looks like programs through the AirForce Institute of technology. Allowed her to dual degree and go on to her masters. She’ll come out of pilot training with a masters degree and if picked for a fighter head to fighter weapons school after fighter training. She will be setup for success.

“Marsh started a two-year master's degree program in public policy from the Harvard Kennedy School through the Air Force Institute of Technology's Civilian Institution Programs.

She will also work with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and a professor from the Harvard Medical School to research early detection of pancreatic cancer”

Oldstick

Thank You, after the fact!!! :clap:

sbroadwell

That is indeed some amazing multitasking.
Amazing something else, too, but can’t mention that here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Pilots license? At 17? She's a late bloomer! Heck, I was reading and saying my ABDs by the age of 13. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Not that she isn't qualified just as the other 5 finalist were, but I wonder if the fix was in to boost recruitment with the DEI the armed forces are pushing.

Toliver

Not that she isn't qualified just as the other 5 finalist were, but I wonder if the fix was in to boost recruitment with the DEI the armed forces are pushing.
I don't know about that and I don't watch that silliness but I bet her answer to whatever question they asked her was better than that idiot in the other thread.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’m going to start limiting your time in the PF. Turn your access off a few hours a day. ::ke: :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

marknga

GONetwork Member
If she was a character in Top Gun people would say that is unrealistic, too "hollywood" but yet here she is! A true life Miss America, USAF grad and Harvard grad with degree in Physics headed to Fighter Pilot School! Way to go.
Wonder what her call sign will be? Miss America??

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
If she was a character in Top Gun people would say that is unrealistic, too "hollywood" but yet here she is! A true life Miss America, USAF grad and Harvard grad with degree in Physics headed to Fighter Pilot School! Way to go.
How bout Missile America? :bounce:

oldfella1962

Yes, the young lady is "a keeper" I guess. But can she cook? :cautious:
Wait - hold on! I can cook my own food.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Before the contest she wore a Miss Colorado name tag, so your probably right.