Go West Young Man. Go West!

Just got back from an elk hunting trip out in the Big Horn mountains of Wyoming. If you have never done any elk hunting you need to. The scenery is unbelieveable. The mountain air smells so sweet but your lungs ACHE from the lack of oxygen. Every bone in your body hurts from riding a horse for three hours. You dont want to get out of your sleeping bag at 4:30 AM when its 24 degrees outside and six inches of fresh snow. After hunting hard all day you finally get back to camp at 9:00 PM after riding your horse for two hours in the dark. You think your guide is leading you around in circles because you havent seen an elk for four days. But its all worth it when you finally get your elk on the last day of the hunt. When you get into the elk and you see not one or two but at least 15 to 20. Man it was UNBELIEVEABLE. Save your money, quit your deer club, work all the overtime you can stand, do something to pay for a trip. I've wanted to go out west for at least ten years but always found some excuse. Now I wish I would have gone 20 years ago. I'm already planning my trip for next year. Go west young man go west.

James Flowers

pendy

Souds like a great trip and like they say life is to short not to do the things you really want to do. Glad you had a great time and got an Elk. :clap: :clap: