Got my buck back from the taxidermist!!!

hogdgz

I got my buck back from the taxidermist and he did a great job. We decided not to hang the heads in the liveing room of our new house but I talked Andrea into letting me hang them in the office/archery room. H&H taxidermy did a great job ( thanks Brad). Thats the arrow and broadhead I shot the the buck with, and I got the ole widow hanging on the wall right beside it so she dont forget what an awesome season we had last year. LOL

Attachments

• SANY0070.JPG
    SANY0070.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 303
  • SANY0071.JPG
    SANY0071.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 301
  • SANY0072.JPG
    SANY0072.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 297
  • SANY0073.JPG
    SANY0073.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 305
  • SANY0074.JPG
    SANY0074.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 302

ky_longbow

looks good and some other impressive mounts as well !!!!

Barry Duggan

I like it. Hope you get it's older brother, in a sack, this year.

Bubbaforsure

Chase...
I still love those long tines on that rack...
It looks great...

BGBH

He looks real good Chase....you've got some dandy's on the wall for sure...

TNGIRL

That sure is a fine mount!!!! What a super "archery room/office" you have there!!! Some really nice mounts up there already. I know Andrea's as proud of your kills as you are!!!!!!:fine:

hogdgz

Thanks everyone, I just need me a big ole nasty boar hog, and an elk to go with them, well I dont think my ceiling is tall enough for an elk, LOL. I hope we can get Andrea one on the wall this year.

belle&bows

Looks very nice. Cool room too.

Dub

Outstanding looking mount!!!!

I like the arrow in his rack, too. Very nice kill. You've got to be proud of that hunt.

Necedah

Great looking mount Chase! You have too many "bucks of a lifetime" hanging on your wall for one so young. If you keep that up, you're going to run out of wall space and Andrea is going to have to let you start putting them in the living room.

Dave

Slasher

WE'RE not WORTHY!!!:stir:

Woah those are some hoss's for sure!!! I am hoping to be in that caliber of deer country hunting soon!!!

Those are some dandy's for sure!!!:cool: Way to go!!! You got the touch!!! I know fellas who've hunted almost as long as you are alive and haven't one near as nice as either of yours... Count your blessings and enjoy the good hunting as it comes!!!