Got my mounts back from last year

Blackston

Wisconsin strain was put in here in 1961 or 2 ---5miles south of Abbeville,Ga. My poperty is dead on 5 miles south of Abbeville,Ga. I did not know that until I joined Gon & read the restocking for Ga. counties. Thanks to Gon. What I did know was this was good hunting property even before I learned what the restocking history was.
I’ve got family that lives Wilcox Turner line they call bruisers like those “ Throwbacks “
To the Wisconsin strain …….Congratulations on some fine bucks …. Fellas travel all over to kill bucks like those…. Here’s one from round there 84864B11-CEDD-49CA-A11B-27A13C00BECB.jpeg

Last edited:

Dirtroad Johnson

They’ll hang proud for many years ! Congrats on 2 beautiful bucks , great taxidermy job also . Is that the same taxidermy that use to be at his home between Unadilla and Hawkinsville ?
Thank you, I don't think so - he lived & still does in Dodge county. I believe his place in Pulaski was at what they called the Cochran highway.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dang Dirt. Those are two monsters and the taxi did a great job. I know you're a happy camper. :rockon: