GPS e-Collar recommendations

NCMTNHunter

I've used garmin since the beginning on hounds and bird dogs. I have no experience with any other brands but I have enough trust in Garmin that I've never needed to look at other brands. I started with the first astro units and bought the the first alpha 100 that came out and used it until this year. I really don't know how long I've had that alpha 100 but I would say 10 years plus (I think that is about all you can expect out of any electronics). I picked up an alpha 300 a couple months ago and really like it so far. If you want mapping then look at the alpha's. If you want to save some money and all you need is a direction and a distance then look at the Pro 550 plus or the Alpha 10.

Jake300win

What collars are y’all running? Looking for a more budget friendly option but not afraid to spend 500-600
I have the Garmin alpha 10 and the tt15 collars. They are great I wouldn't want to hunt with out them now. I used to run bells or beepers. I haven't tried the 200i or the newer version but the 10 does everything I need. If I need to look at a map it's connected to my phone. I also have the instinct watch, it's not a must have but nice.

Im running the exact setup as Jake300win. The garmin 10 is pretty simple and allows me to see how far each dog is and toggle between whichever stim is needed. If i need a map i can view on the garmin connect app.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
I'm still using the Astro 320 and DC40, 50 and T5 collars. I use a Sport Pro as hearing aids Two collars and two handhelds. I link the Astro to a Fenix watch to keep track of them. Works for me. If I were going to update, I'd go with the Pro 550 Plus. Gil