Handicap road access in Paulding Forest WMA

outstrk33

I am new to this WMA since I moved to Rockmart and have traveled most of the roads in the Paulding Forest WMA . I am this year HC to the point cannot travel in the woods like I use too and was considering the HC access road area of the WMA, got the regulations from the local Warden and I have the maps which seemto be somewhat correct or accurate. but i have traveled the Blue Car Body Road where the area is supoose to be located but when I think I have found it and checked it out it is very rough and non access for HC persons from my view, also the road should be shown with signs stating that it is a Handicap area if I am correct, but again I have missed it or didnt see any signage on any of the roads in that area and according to the map it was the last road to the left on the main road I got there no signs and when I traveled it it was pretty rough area steep hill and hollers. Could someone please advise me the location of this road so I can check it out and maybe get in some hunting time. Thank you for your help in advance.

Toliver

I drove to the end of the main road a couple of weeks ago. If I remember correctly, the handicap sign was on the road that went to the left where the main road ended. I remember seeing the sign but exact location is a bit foggy but I think that's where it was.

Jonboater

It's about 5 miles off the main paved road. pass the powerline and as said above its on the left of the main road.

Latest posts