Has Tebow's Day Finally Come?

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Triggered..

Yep... I get triggered on facts.

Something you can’t deny.

Spin it how you want. Fact still remains.

Auburn hands out “trophies” and “rings” they’ve never earned.
Relax man. I know your big goal (wierdly) is to be better than Auburn at football. Mission accompished! Go ahead and don't worry about normal football goals, like championships. Or facts. ZomboMeme 26022020225723.jpg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Relax man. I know your big goal (wierdly) is to be better than Auburn at football. Mission accompished! Go ahead and don't worry about normal football goals, like championships. Or facts. View attachment 1004453
Funny.. I don’t see the years you made up Nattys and handed out National Championship rings up on your “fact” sheet.

DannyW

Yeap. Triggered. What's got you so angry about UGa football in the Tebow thread in February?

That one is easy...Auburn lives rent free in his head. As does Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, and every other SEC team. Well, maybe not Vanderbilt...haven't seen him create one of those cute memes on Vanderbilt.

Maybe when UGA wins another NC it will chase those demons once and for all. Until then you can create a thread on something like "What's the best car wax?" and he will find someway to bash Auburn...or Tennessee...or Florida...etc...

You may find the On Topic forum interesting...he hardly ever posts there.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
That one is easy...Auburn lives rent free in his head. As does Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, and every other SEC team. Well, maybe not Vanderbilt...haven't seen him create one of those cute memes on Vanderbilt.

Maybe when UGA wins another NC it will chase those demons once and for all. Until then you can create a thread on something like "What's the best car wax?" and he will find someway to bash Auburn...or Tennessee...or Florida...etc...

He's all good. Georgia fans got to stand their ground, it's just part of fanhood. Football team is a bigger threat to take a trophy than Auburn is. The made-up stuff makes me lol though.

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

I'm not sure what the best wax is.. I didn't ask the Barner at the carwash what product he was using..

Resica

I want him too! Please see my other posts!

I would love to see a league of David Green’s, Tebow’s, Aaron Murry’s, McCarrons and such....

Want in one hand.. and.. want in the other..

Those other boys are not really in the spotlight. Maybe they don't seem as nice because we don't see them.

SpotandStalk

Meet Demi-Lee Tebow. And she actually won the Miss Universe contest in 2017. Yall boys stay here and argue. Ol S&S is headed to church. I got to find me one of these.?

Gold Ranger

Meet Demi-Lee Tebow. And she actually won the Miss Universe contest in 2017. Yall boys stay here and argue. Ol S&S is headed to church. I got to find me one of these.?
Bless his heart. He don't even know what to do with it.

BornToHuntAndFish