Have you heard Jason Aldean new song?

Glenn

Not divided just an observation that Jason isn’t the one that came up with the “song” nor the cinema company who picked the location.

He is just another dancing chicken created by the same industry that now is boycotting him.

pjciii

I seem to remember when "American Pie" came out it was not well recieved. Government thought it was subversive and calling people to riot.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
CMT pulled the video I read. Something to do with it suggesting the lynching of black folks.

CMT is a bunch of cucks...just like most of the male population in America these days.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I heard a couple black commentaries from those that broadcast regularly about social issues on YouTube. News flash CMT, they didn't find the song racist. One actually spoke of the merit in the values expressed in the video, woke failed.

Toliver

I heard a couple black commentaries from those that broadcast regularly about social issues on YouTube. News flash CMT, they didn't find the song racist. One actually spoke of the merit in the values expressed in the video, woke failed.
"The Officer Tatum" is a YouTube black conservative former police officer. After this song came out he was wearing a T-shirt that said "Make Country Music Not Woke Again".

But this song is like so many other things now. People just feel the need to argue over stuff. Like it; listen to it. Don't like it; don't listen to it. Then move on with your life.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Gateway pundit has a video of his response at his concert following the dust up. Can’t link to it due to language. I honestly can’t tell you the last time I saw CMT. I look for the music I like else where and don’t need anyone’s blessing on what I like.

Hunter922

Not a country music fan at all. BUT, Like whay he said at his concert. I will protect my family and loved ones at any cost..
Nothing wrong with the song. Hope CMT and the left feel the wrath for even weighing In ....

oldfella1962

I seem to remember when "American Pie" came out it was not well recieved. Government thought it was subversive and calling people to riot.
More like calling people to fall asleep behind the wheel. :sleep:

Hillbilly stalker

He's from Macon Georgia, Pop about 157,000. Not what exactly what I'd call "small town".
CDB nailed this theme with simple man many years ago. Im glad he's got em stirred up tho. :rockon:

Artfuldodger

I think it's cool that a song pandering to the Right got the Left so riled up. Also there is no way anyone who watched the video knew any history of the video shooting location, even if that mattered, which it don't. I don't think the song or video is racist.
That being said Aldean said this;
"Try That In A Small Town, for me, refers to the feeling of a community that I had growing up, where we took care of our neighbors, regardless of differences of background or belief."

Since he said what the song means, I would have to say the song and video does a terrible job of saying that.
That would also make the song somewhat of a lie because people do try that in a small town.

Toliver

He's from Macon Georgia, Pop about 157,000. Not what exactly what I'd call "small town".
CDB nailed this theme with simple man many years ago. Im glad he's got em stirred up tho. :rockon:
Yeah but he wasn't born and raised into today's population. He was born in 1977 when it was a bit less populated. Still a good bit bigger than where I grew up in the 70s. Either way, it made the left really mad and that's all that matters.

Screenshot_20230725_212843_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230725_213416_Chrome.jpg

Dub

I like it. Just speaking the truth. There's more "real news" in that video than CNN has reported in 6 years. Don't much care for dudes with ear rings in my small town, tho. Just sayin

Ear rings ?

Oh it has gone on way past ear rings. Now they have openings from their ear lobes so stretched out a hockey puck will fit in it…….nose rings and eyebrow rings……little horns embedded beneath their forehead, etc, etc

Current society is a parade of shock value freakish stuff.

People pushing past all established norms and daring others to challenge them.

Right or wrong, I refuse to hire them. it is their business if they want to look like a carnival actor….my business if they find me at in the interview room.

I am not rewarding the freak show contestants.

Dub

As far as the song goes…..I bought it a couple weeks ago……figured it was a way to give the wokesters some thing to get torqued over.

IMG_9436.jpeg

Let ‘em cry like little pansies.

CMT went the way of the brokeback mountain crowd, anyway. Useless.

transfixer

Just saw where Luke Bryan has cancelled CMT from playing his music in support of this. Sounds like CMT needs budlited..

I saw that also, but it was false, put out by a satire site and its been repeated often by other sites, but nice if it was true ! but its not , supposedly Blake shelton cancelled some big upcoming deal with CMT also, also false