Have you heard Jason Aldean new song?

Havana Dude

Nah, I don’t listen to the radio. Or watch mainstream tv. I’m so far out of the loop I can’t even see it. I’ll play a few old tunes off my phone via Bluetooth every now and then.

DannyW

This is almost as much fun as watching all the woke channel newscasts at 3:00 AM after the 2016 election, when they realized the "guy who could not possibly get elected", just got elected. :rofl:

The only improvement to that night/morning would have been if Dazed and Confused had been playing in the background of the CNN and MSNBC coverages, and Sweet Emotion playing in the background of Fox.

ryork

I don’t care for his music, but applaud him putting this out. He’s jeopardizing his career as well as all the folks he keeps employed. On a smaller and more mundane scale these type decisions are going to become more commonplace for all of us as the lunatics are running most of the asylums.

transfixer

I don’t care for his music, but applaud him putting this out. He’s jeopardizing his career as well as all the folks he keeps employed. On a smaller and more mundane scale these type decisions are going to become more commonplace for all of us as the lunatics are running most of the asylums.

Not a fan of his either, but this won't affect his career in a negative way, it actually might help it, CMT is irrelevant in the country music world for all practical purposes,,, they haven't been country in a very long time, with the various other social medias out there, they don't even count as a serious platform anymore

ryork

Not a fan of his either, but this won't affect his career in a negative way, it actually might help it, CMT is irrelevant in the country music world for all practical purposes,,, they haven't been country in a very long time, with the various other social medias out there, they don't even count as a serious platform anymore

Agree, it will help his popularity most likely. But the woke record label and corporate entities who have their names on stadiums and arenas will likely try to “cancel” him. That will trickle down to sound engineers, techs etc. Woke corporate folks are worried more about being woke than profits apparently.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Just a good old country fella that writes and sings pretty good songs. This is just censoring plain and simple.

oldfella1962

Not a big fan of the song but like the message. Leftists aren’t people anymore.
I would say that extremist leftists aren't people anymore. Then again, any form of extremism is bad.