Help for your local Woody's Forum Members who can't help themselves

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Oconee County here. Holla.

I'm willing to travel if any wives, girlfriends or single women need company. Ya just caint let my wife know.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I absolutely will. I’m in Americus. If anybody anywhere nearby needs help I will be glad to help.

B. White

Work has banded me, so North Henry, east Clayton and down to the Rockdale line is where I will be for the next few weeks.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
20 minutes east/north east of I75 Ashburn exit..........Ben Hill, Irwin area.........I'll do what I can!
Great Idea Rooster!:lovey:

joepuppy

Dublin/Eastman area, glad to help any way I can.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Some members of this forum may not be able to get out for absolutely necessary supplies during this time of isolation due to age or underlying health conditions and may not have friends or family close by that can help them. So, here's what I was thinking.

If you are willing to get out and help some of these forum members in your area, list your location here so that if they can reach out to you with a Private Message.

I would ask that folks that need help be considerate and not ask for help for minor inconveniences.
"I've run out of peach ice cream" is an inconvenience.
"I've run out of my blood pressure medicine, toilet paper, food, and water" is an emergency.

I would imagine that the number of folks needing help will be small but this gives them one more option for help just in case.
Thanks to all!

I can help folks in the South Monroe county area of Georgia.

Since we are now a few weeks into this adventure, I wanted to bring this up again to remind folks: If you are a Woody's Forum member that can't get out, there is a long list of people on this thread who have volunteered to help in their local area.

SGADawg

Douglas, Coffee Co resident here. Retired with free time. Anyone in the general area needs something, let me know.