How many deer?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Don't know for sure. More than 90, less than 125.

baddave

a little more than 200 . about 40% bow kills.. it's been fun but I'm gonna slow down now that i have hogs on my farm:)

lungbuster123

Probably 20-30 somwhere in that range. Started at about 15 and ill be 30 next year. Become a lot better at watching them these days and waiting on the right ones.

JWT

I was just curious about peoples different lifestyle, killed my first at six yrs old, I’m 49 now, and I could care less about shooting one , unless it’s one I want

furtaker

Probably right around 60. I've never been one to shoot a bunch of deer. I sit in the stand and watch way, way, way more deer than I shoot.

earlthegoat2

Wild guess but probably right around 100 now. Mostly firearm. There was a time where I shot 6-7 deer per year for 12 years until I lost that hunting spot.

I slowed way down after that and have probably only shot 1-2 per year since.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
50ish, been after them for 32 years now. Me and each of my 2 sons kill one apiece a year now. May have to step up to 4 a season now that my boys are half grown.
I’m like power line, I enjoy improving my land and watching deer enjoy my efforts as much as killing them nowadays. Ive let a lot of deer walk over the years.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I fed my family. No telling. ?
I say I’ve slowed way down. Been hunting almost 50 years. We also had a farm and grew corn for hogs. Hog farm.
Let’s just start around the year 2000,
I’d say over 35 bucks with 8ts more or less. Most years I kill 2 bucks with 8pts.
Last year only shot 1 deer.

Jimmypop

Between 125 and 150. I only hunt for something to eat. I try to keep count of the packages in the freezer.My limit is 140 to 150. Enough for 2 families for a year.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Couldn't tell ya. A good many but I probably stopped counting when I was 15 or 16. But I grew up on a farm in the Piedmont and we were hungry ?Somewhere between 10 and 500.