How Many Here?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Yeah I went back and changed my post after thinking about the bolt action shotguns for a bit. I am quite sure now the only one's I ever saw were .410 gage. No one I personally knew and hunted with ever had one as I know of.
My son has one that was given him. It is not impressive. A single barrel shotgun on the other hand is a serious weapon. One
In the hands of a good shot is plenty. That’s in a dove field or duck pond, on my opinion.

Redbow

On some days that I hunted Quail or Dove, I did pretty good. On other days even if I had a machine gun that fired shotguns shells I still would not have killed a thing. When that happens it don't take long to get frustrated and blame the gun. :)

But even the gun knew that I was wrong it was just one of those days when I couldn't hit the broad side of the barn. And a bed sheet would not have worked for other purposes. :oops:

leroy

I have a 410 bolt Acton think it's a revalation, my dad kept it behind the seat of his truck for years. There was a 12 ga bolt action goose gun not sure who made it

Last edited:

B. White

I have a 410 bolt Acton think it's a revalation, my dad kept it behind the seat of his truck for years. There was a 12 ga bolt action goose gun not sure whomsoever it
I think mossberg made it. I knew someone that had one.