I float manana

Rabun

They got bumped more than three times and did not place...
Winning trout was over 7 1/4... theirs was 4.39...
Lots of big ones all over... but I would say mostly on structure.

That pic above is mostly forced perspective... We were trying to avoid a bloody pic of huge gill bleed. And he had bumped his noggin on the deck wiggling out of my hands so were swift with the pic. It was one of those biggies that needed to be put back so we hoped for the best and watched it swim away...
Probably about 25", ~4 lbs...
Wow…7 1/4…that’s huge! As was yours! Glad you were able to get her back in the water so she could finish her business. You’re a fine sportsman!! Maybe a cobia will cross your path Good luck out there!

slow motion

Where's the rest of your beer?

I fish on a balanced budget.
My food bill equals my beer bill.
There's a few more in there. I typically don't drink till im back on terra firma though. Dont want to live up to the Jeff Foxworth quote" if you've ever been too drunk to fish...

slow motion

So far all shorts. Caught a bunch of em though. This 14 biggest so far.
20240502_090108.jpg
This Parr is for you @Batjack. Had a pinfish on a float but freelancing behind th8the boat. Best way I've found when using spotlock. I can keep up with where they are and put of the tm. Line starts peeling out. By the time I catch up float pops up. Then a large fish surfaces and slams it. Feel a qui k tug and gone. Didn't notice a dorsal like with sharks so don't know what but 3 feet or so was out of the water.

Not sure if the fog bow pics turned out. Was going away in 2nd pic.
20240502_081958.jpg20240502_082035.jpg
Just put 1 in the box.

slow motion

Since last update the bite died in the flats. Mo Ed inside on some oyster nars. Hooked something on a pinfish. He made a few good runs and finally cut me off on.a bar. Left a pole out and the tm found it. No trout in here but a couple managers keep swimming around the boat and flipper and his entire water polo team is in here with me. First poor man's tarpon of the season too.20240502_144750.jpg20240502_142538.jpg