I float manana

MudDucker

Staff member
Well, y'all have fun. Came to the coast to meet with my carpenter and all of my fishing crew bailed for work or family obligations. Bunch of wusses!!!!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz

slow motion

Was anchored off Bald Point. Hooked something and it began swimming away slowly. It was a small reel like you would use for farm pond bass. Drag is slowly slipping. Never got any faster just slowly swimming away. After a few minutes it goes slack and I reel up a remora. Had to have grabbed my bait and hitched a ride. Finally got tired off hanging on and let go.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
When my wife and I were first married, we were fishing at Crystal River.
I caught a remora and slapped it on the back of her leg and it stuck.
I don't remember much after that .
Didn't see her for 6 days.... on the seventh you right eye started to open just a bit?

slow motion

Wind whipped up the waves a little. By the time there were a few whitecaps had the flats to myself. Hard to eat lunch though and the bite had died off so I ran back inside to fish some bars. Bought this sandwich on the way down on Wednesday. Been in the cooler since. Bag is a little slimy but sandwich was dry. Gas station sandwiches are typically just as good after several days as they were when you bought em.20240503_123508.jpg

slow motion

Missed a good redfish. Sheer numbers of fish last 2 days were fantastic. Struggling to find slot trout but managed to put 2 in the box.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Missed a good redfish. Sheer numbers of fish last 2 days were fantastic. Struggling to find slot trout but managed to put 2 in the box.
Sun's up.. why ain't you on the water?